Book Desk offers an IoT device enabled complete solution with touchless devices that can communicate with our IoT server for several use cases.
Self Check-in Device at entry
This is a multipurpose device used primarily for check-in by the employee. This is a device with capability to measure the body temperature, read the employee ID badge or QR/barcode displayed in the Mobile App and send this data to the IoT Server.
- Handheld thermometer with built-in new C or a small device attachment which communicates with the Device No.2 using NFC or RF or Bluetooth. This device which is an attachment to the thermometer, can read or receive the temperature measured by the thermometer.
- IoT Device with capability to connect to the internet using WiFi or LAN. This device receives the measured temperature from the built-in or attachment to the thermometer via NFC or RF or Bluetooth. This device connects to the current ID Badge reader to identify if the person is an employee and combines these two employee ID, temperature and sends to our IoT Server.
Automated device at Entry
Unified device can be a wall mount or installed within the sanitization chamber itself.
- Capability to connect to the internet using WiFi or LAN or both
- Measures the temperature and displays the same
- Built-in barcode or QR code scanner (whichever is price effective) reads the booking code displayed on the employee BookDesk mobile App
- Sends booking code and temperature to the IoT Server and receives the Go-Nogo response from the server
- LED indicator displays the Go-Nogo response
- Amber- Temperature above the accepted limit
- Red – No booking for the employee
- Green – Allowed to Go
This is a wall mount connected to power with a single wire or battery. Can be installed on a desk partition wall, on desktop, at the entrance of a meeting room or on facilities like coffee machine, tv screen, lift, etc.
- Capability to connect to the internet through WiFi or BLE Mesh
- Occupancy detection through IR or motion sensor coupled with Body heat sensor
- Built-in ID Badge reader used for hotdesk purposes or to re-ensure if the right employee is sitting in the right desk.
- LED Status Display like Amber indicating need of sanitization, Red indicating as booked or occupied, Green indicating as free to occupy and White as occupied
- LCD Status Display with last sanitized time, Sanitization overdue since X hours
- RFID Tag to identify the unit’s uniqueness
This is a handheld device primarily used to mark whether a desk, meeting room or facilities like coffee machine, tv screen, lift is sanitized.
- Capability to connect to the internet through WiFi or BLE Mesh or GSM
- Built-in RFID reader used to mark that a desk, meeting room or facilities like coffee machine, tv screen, lift is sanitized.
- LCD Status Display indicator to show sending data and indication to show sync completion
This is a minicomputer with internal storage upto 8 GB, 1GB RAM.
- Capability to connect to the internet through WiFi or GSM
- BLE Capability to extract data from Desk Device, Janitor Device